Next: Relations among Cells
Up: Discussion of scenario parameters
Previous: General Information
We describe the parameters to be given for every cell. Again, optional
parameters are marked by asterisks.
- Site name
- The value of this parameter gives the name of the cell's site. These names
need not be the names actually used in real-world networks. Site names
are simply used to determine which cells are served from the same site.
- The value of this parameter gives the sector number of the cell.
- Depending on the demand model in use, the demand is either specified
by the number of carriers used in the cell or via the normalized cell traffic.
- Here, the Cartesian coordinates of the cell's site are given.
Cartesian coordinates are pairs of x- and y-coordinates.
- *Locally blocked channels
- A cell may have locally blocked channels. These channels have to be
- *Co-cell separation
- A default co-cell separation is specified as general information.
If this parameter is specified, the co-cell separation for this particular
cell is set to the parameter's value.