FAP web News
- May 17, 2007
- The survey is now online at Annals of Operations Research
- January 2, 2007
- An updated version of our survey can now be downloaded here (to be published in
Annals of Operations Research)
- September 21, 2005
- Since the fapnews mailing list
was rarely used (except for spam mail), we decided to stop this
service. Please use other mailing list like DMANET for your
announcements of conferences and workshops related to frequency
- March 24, 2004
- At Kluwer Academic Publisher a book titled Frequency Assignment and Network Planning for
Digital Terrestrial Broadcasting Systems by Roland
Beutler has been published.
- December 16, 2003
- An updated version of the survey on frequency assignment is
published in the journal 4OR, volume 1, number 4 (pages 261-317,
- February 17, 2003
- A special issue of MONET aspecially welcomes contributions on frequency assignment.
- August 23, 2002
- J.N.J. Moon, R. Montemanni, and D.H. Smith supply new best
assignments for the COST 259 instances siemens2, siemens3,
siemens4, and Swisscom.
- January 16, 2002
- The survey article on frequency assignment [Aardal
et al., 2001] is now available for download here.
- October 26, 2001
- A digest of frequency assignment
literature has been added to FAP web. This digest is part of the survey article
[Aardal et al., 2001], to be published soon.
We have the intention to update the digest on a regular basis. To do so, please send
your additions (and corrections) to
fap?subject=FAP web: digest">fap @ zib.de.
- October 8, 2001
- New results for the Philadelphia instances has been added, as well as an update of the bibliography has been carried out.
- July 14, 2000
- A moderated mailing list completes FAP web. The mailing list is called firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here for more information about how to subscribe and to submit messages.
- July 13, 2000
- Book Announcement: PERFORMANCE ENHANCEMENTS IN A FREQUENCY HOPPING GSM NETWORK by Thomas Toftegaard Nielsen and Jeroen Wigard.
See the Miscellaneous section for more info.
Last modified: Tue Jan 2 15:32:30 CET 2007
by the FAP web master